Sunday, December 03, 2006

Elephants in the Zoo

Aloha !! Cheeze!!

It's a beautiful, sunny Saturday morning......an exciting day in fact.
I'm so excited.....cos Daddy need not have to report to work today. He had planned to bring me to the Singapore Zoo with Mummy!

Upon arrival, I was welcomed by the friendly GOR GORs & JIE JIEs because they gave me a fridge magnet! Hee.....Hmmmm......but I think I saw them giving it to every kiddo........cos every kid has got a magnet......so I'm not the exceptional one......ha ha ha.

Mummy told me I can see my favourite elephants performing a show if I behave myself.....so Yes, I get to see them perform those amazing acts indeed.

Lifting a log with their mighty truck

Grab food with their mighty truck

Say Bye Bye to us with their mighty trucks

I want to visit the Zoo again!!!

No comments: