Saturday, November 17, 2007

Wild & Wet!

(Grand-mama directing toddler to wait for daddy)
.
It was humid & sunny when we arrived at Pasir Ris Downtown East on Saturday.
.
By the time I entered the pool, it's already past 11.10am since earlier we departed our home late + to pick up my maternal grand-mama at Hougang.
.
(I'm enjoying the cool water)
.
Daddy, Mummy and me got to spend some quality water time together playing which is very rare. Mummy is very scared of public pool because it means she got to change into her swim-wear to accompany me. (something she dreads after delivering me which I also cannot understand why......whatever)
.
Hence I'm super happy today cos I've got both Mummy & Daddy along with me in the water! heh heh......
..
(Trying to mimic "Mumble" the Penguin in movie Happy Feet)
.
(Let Daddy help you get onto the float)
.
We ended the wet afternoon at 12.20 as the sun gradually turns more scorching. Mummy showered me with the assistance of Grand-mama and thereafter headed to treat ourselves to lunch. I had my favourite Nuggets Happy Meal, with a Bee's toy character to add to my collection.
.
Happy Happy Happity Me......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is appropriate time to make a few plans for the long run and it is time to be happy.
I've learn this publish and if I may I wish to recommend you few attention-grabbing things or advice. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I desire to learn more issues about it!

Also visit my site :: interesting web site
Also see my page :: more information