Monday, June 11, 2007

Fun Fun Fun

My buddy Poh Ong gor gor recently started his new life in the same daycare as me, wef 6 June 2007 - Memorable Date right? heh heh
.
Ever since that day, I've gotten myself a full-day buddy now.........(I used to be the last few to go home.....now I've got gor gor with me at least......hee hee hee)
.
Although gor gor is still settling down in the daycare, he is considered doing very well for a first-timer you know! Despite some crying & whining (unavoidable), he does join in our daily activities somehow. Hmmm...I don't think I did that well during my early days?........hee hee.
.
Horsing around the living room after shower
.

These are 2 Manja children after all...needs to be cuddled
.
2 fast growing boys but still a baby at heart.......indeed!

No comments: