Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Project B?

Seems like most of the mums' blogs I usually read are either planning for or already into their Project B.
.
I mean Project Baby.
.
Our toddler is now into his 34 months and a lot of people around me are popping the question of when I'll be expecting my number 2. It's not as if this question sounds new and I usually have a good response to it but it recently got into me.
.
My office has recently converted a meeting room into a very equipped lactation room so that nursing mothers can express milk in private. Compared to the time when I was expressing milk, roaming and looking for a space in private. Now, it's easily available.
.
This is a very serious and I think it is something that I've not given a good thought about. "Not ready".......usually is the response but again, what is being ready and when will I be ever ready? I was never ready when I'm expecting Kiet but this time, it actually troubles me a little.
.
Am I just being envious of other mums OR am I thinking of taking up the task to be a new mum to another baby again? Those daily nitty gritties about working & managing starts all over again.....Awww...
.

.
I'm interested to know too.
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go for it, Mrs Ang! I am sure Kiet will want a mei mei or di di to play with.

House_of_Ang said...

Dear Idy.....

hmmmm....as much as I would like to, I'll leave it to nature......I can tell it's wonderful especially thru Iden & Ilis....I can visualise that joy!