Saturday, December 29, 2007

Bloatedness

It's definitely not the food ate the other night that causes diarrhoea and bloatedness yesterday.
.
(Meds to soothe the tummy)
.
Yes, I was out of action at work & I'm still feeling a bit under the weather, recovering from yesterday's tummy episode. The diarrhoea just chose to attack me (without warning) after I woke up early yesterday morning. I also felt nauseous and discomfort around my chest.
.
The doctor advised that my discomfort could likely be the early symptoms of stomach flu that my boy experienced last week. An incubation period of 1 week before it erupts is very likely. Gosh! Luckilly for me, no vomitting and fever. Just diarrhoea and bloatedness.
.
With New Year's day around the corner, I really hope that our family will not experience anymore events similar like the ones we had during the Hari Raya & Christmas week (Kiet was down with stomach flu followed by Linda's road accident after her wedding). It was traumatic and tiring.
.
Nevertheless, hopefully this weekend will be a restful one, to gear up for a brand New Year ahead. For me, GET WELL SOON.
.

No comments: