Sunday, January 20, 2008

I forgot to bring my passport.....

and ended up missing my SQ flight that was taking off from Terminal 3!
.
(Departure Hall in Changi Terminal 3)
.
Haha.......jokes aside, I wasn't supposed to catch a flight from the Airport Terminal 3. I was visiting it for the first time in fact with Daddy, Mummy, Uncle How and Aunty Hong.

.
(Happy Happy Me)
.

T3 is indeed very impressive (at least for me). I was given the opportunity to exhaust my energy in view of the ample "running" space;
.
(Check in counters)
.
an opportunity to "feel" nature right on my fingertips (ruining the lovely Orchids as I lay my hands on them...opppsss),

(Lovely White Orchids)
.
I enjoyed running around the spacious compound so much but was a little disappointed when I couldn't see any aeroplane that Mummy promised me earlier. Guess that was because of the darkness that all of us couldn't see anything at the Viewing Mall.
.
Leaving with no choice since it's also way past my bedtime, we cut the visit short and decided to return again on a bright sunny day so we can see those mega SQ planes. Oh yes, and to remember to bring along my passport too!
.
Before we make our move, I'll better dial a long distance call to my friend in far far away land to inform that I won't be catching my flight though.
.
(Hmph......What's the number?)
.

No comments: