Friday, March 21, 2008

GOOD Friday

A very good day indeed for me at least. That's because I need not attend school and Mummy need not go to work but Why is Good Friday called Good Friday?
.
So through Wikipedia, we learnt that this day commemorates the crucifixion and death of Jesus Christ at Calvary. Jesus sacrificed His Life on the cross for all mankind which is celebrated through Good Friday. His death and especially His victory over death on Resurrection Sunday (also known as Easter) is VERY GOOD NEWS! Hallelujah!
.
.
How time flies......Mummy can still remember the cotton bunny I did in school for last year's Easter.
.

.
Today, not only I'm another year older and my Easter craft this year is an egg holder! Rhyme quite nicely here........OLDER, HOLDER........hee hee hee.
.

.
Yes Yes, my Easter egg has been eaten up hence that's why the egg is not featured here.........look for my MA-MA though....she ate the jelly egg I made in school and according to her, it tastes yummy!
.
Alright, I'll just make do with using my egg-holder to hold these eggs though.
.

.
HAPPY EASTER!!
.

No comments: