Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Which Breadmaker ?

I am so enticed recently with this thought to buy myself a breadmaker.
.
.
All thanks to the "yummilicious" pictures posted by mamabliss. Pauline really works her breadmaker (Breville) so well that the produce bakes wonderfully and looked so yummy. I can almost smell the scent of bread from where I'm seated and simply salivate by looking at the pictures.
.
Nooooooo........I can't resist anymore but I'm going to get a machine for my household too! Yum Yum...........
.
Oh, but then there's this dilema I faced, which label manufactures a trusty breadmaker?
.
A quick search in the www returns with a number of bread machines manufacturers in market like Breville, Cuisinart, Kenwood Limited, Morphy Richards, Panasonic, Sunbeam Products and our Japanese favourite Zojirushi.
.
At Tangs recently, I chanced upon Morphy Richards but did not manage to see any other due to time constraints. I would still like to review the other available brands sold in Singapore before coming to a decision hopefully soon!
.
I'm however in my mind, attracted to a few shortlisted brands like Breville (should be a trusty one since Pauline's bakes are so successful), Morphy Richards and Kenwood Limited. Although my favourite in their other consumer products, Zojirushi's machine is a tad way my budget.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh you really must get a breadmaker... ;)good that you are doing a thorough research on the various brands... cos I didn't do any at all I just "hum-tum" (bought at random) guess I was lucky to get the right one... :P

you'll sure have loads of fun working on the breadmaker :)