Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Legends at FORT CANNING PARK

will be where I'm heading to for these 2 days.
.
Hmmm......It's a wonderful experience again to return to school........I mean the opportunity given by the company for us to take time off our regular work to attend this 2-day training.......a refresher course under a marvellous relaxing atmosphere. Yay!
.

.
We're attending a Service based training conducted in Lavender Room I on the park level. The ambient is superb, very conducive for learning and training.
.
.
Don't we all agree especially when we're all offsite and almost surrounded with constant supply of food and drinks?!?
.
.
While I appreciates the training contents, I'm taking this opportunity to appreciate my ambient.
.

.
.
I wish I can be back here again for another course!. Hee.......I'm in love with the ambient, totally!
.

No comments: