Sunday, March 08, 2009

Sunday

thoughts shall be posted.
.
Just on Friday, I was so much looking forth to the weekend. Several plans had ran through my mind; like steam some muffins, go for a walk at the Southern Ridges or at the Hort Park with the family etc.
.
Then, things turn out beyond my expectation. This Sunday, which also happens to be a 三八妇女节日, I have to be down with mild food poisoning from the earlyyyyyy morning. Gosh! I really wonder what I ate the evening before and now have to suffer from the aftermath.
.
This tummy discomfort haunted me the entire day until the evening. Barely leaving any more energy to think of going anywhere except lying on the bed. Randomly waking up to talk to my boys at home.
.
Take it as a 三八妇女节 reward - THANK YOU!!!
.
I must THANK my dear hubby, who took care of matters at home including entertaining our energetic son for the day and cooking our meals (lovely porridge) while I can konk out and recuperate.
.
.
While I bade goodbye to my deserved Sunday and tummy ache, here's and not forgetting, to wish all the wonderful womenfolks out there a Happy Woman's Day too!
.

No comments: