Thursday, April 09, 2009

I'm shocked and

to be offended by a young man, who was at the time of the incident yesterday evening, wearing his SAF Uniform bearing his name.
.
Whoever you are, I have noted down your name and I'm not going to let you get off easily, for passing that offensive and insulting "word" deliberately at me - a woman, moreover in your SAF uniform, disgracing your family, your country and the society.
.
Remember, you may be young and being impulsive brings you nothing but trouble. You are nothing but a waste to me and something ought to happen in order to teach you to behave. After all, you forgot that there's a code available, intended to protect the modesty of a woman.
.
I'll be looking forward for justice to be done to claim a woman's modesty, correct & teach wasted person like you a valuable lesson.
.
Good luck to you, young man.
.

No comments: