Monday, August 24, 2009

Last weekend

passes so very fast.
.

.
On Saturday, we woke up to find ourselves dilly dallying around the house until almost past 10am before stepping off for a late breakfast at Bukit Purmei estate.
.
The family had a vegetarian brunch before heading to the nearby temples to offer our prayers. Shortly, we went home as Mummy was expecting her ole' classmate to our place in the early afternoon.
.
By 4pm, I was put to my afternoon nap after the adults had their chat and that nap lasted me until half past 6pm. When I woke up, I was told that I'll be going over to my grandparent's place to stay for the night while Daddy and Mummy has a Saturday night date.....hehehe......Yay, which means I get to play with my favorite Peggy 姑(Gor Gor)!
.
.
Sunday morning started pretty early as I was woken up by the chipping birds outside Peggy Gor Gor's room. Mummy and Daddy arrived at 11am with Grandma as they had met up for their breakfast earlier.
.
Daddy and
were both summoned to Gong Gong's place to help out with some packing as Gong Gong's place is expected to undergo upgrading works in Early September. Apparently Gong Gong cannot handle those heavy items without the help of Daddy and hence both our strong guys were deployed to help out.
.

.
After some chit chats, we left
Gong Gong's place as the sky is looming darker. We went straight home to while away the afternoon with me doodling on pieces of paper.
.
By 2pm, I was put to my afternoon nap again before waking at 5pm to help Daddy set up a single bed in my bedroom. Cleaning work started shortly after we're done with the bed setup and lasted until 7.30pm. After dinner, Uncle Phil and Aunty Janet dropped by our place to visit and for an in-house movie screening that entertained all of us until 10pm.
.
The next moment after we bade goodnight to Uncle Phil and Aunty Janet, the lights were off and everything else darkened. The family were zzzzzzzzzzz....................
.

No comments: