Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Caro...opppss no, Coraline

it is.
.
I got the opportunity to watch the animated stop-motion movie "Coraline" yesterday while nursing myself at home in the afternoon.
.

.
It was a lovely fantasy film I must say, for someone who have no expection of the film so to speak. I watched it with an open mind and it did work it's purpose for me - entertained.
.
.
I liked the part of the movie about the "Other World" and "Other Parents". I remember also fantasizing for such another world when I was a little girl but of course, as a grown up now, we know it's impossible and probably that's why, as a mother to a 4-year old now, I'll try to give and provide my boy 'the best' - I guess it's to make up for the missing link I experienced when I was a child.
.
Well for those movie junkie who likes light-hearted fantasy films, this stop-motion film is a must watch!
.

No comments: