Monday, October 19, 2009

PT Helper

Should I engage a PT helper to assist me with general household on the weekends?
.

.
The present one actually got 'sacked' by me unofficially since I've not contacted her for any job for the past 4 weekends. It's quite nothing actually but I felt that a PT worker cannot stay with the same household for too long. The work standard will deteriorate over time since the PT worker gets too familiar and cozy with the people at home.
.
I've been managing the household as much as I can independently. Not that I hate housework, it's just that I've more important things to do compared to spending hours keeping the toilets and the windows spick and span. With a growing child on top of managing a working life, priorities have changed and the focus should be more of constructive work than being passive.
.
I'll flip a few contacts and prayers shall be answered.
.

No comments: