Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Uncle Mike's

"THIS IS IT", the ill-fated concert that will never ever be brought to the audiences, was instead put together into a film by Kenny Ortega (famed choreographer, producer, director with many works to his credit) and all that behind the scenes footage work-pieces are scheduled to screen for 2 weeks ONLY - limited period all around the world.
.
.
In Singapore starting (Thursday) 29 Oct 2009, all major local cinemas will commence screening of the movie titled "Michael Jackson's: THIS IS IT".
.
Although I cannot claim myself as a die-hard fan of Michael Jackson, I do enjoy listening to his dance hits very much.
.
Especially now that he is no longer alive and I'll never have the opportunity again to watch his concerts, I simply cannot let myself miss this opportunity to be able to watch him do his magic on-stage in the theatres.
.
Official website for more details? Go to http://thisisit-movie.com.sg/
.

No comments: