Monday, November 02, 2009

I knew

both of them would tied the knot one day when I saw them both walking side-by-side on TV during the September Formula 1 event held here in Singapore.
.
And finally, it was reported that Michelle Yeoh married her fiance Jean Todt last week, right after the ex-Ferrari boss succeeded the controversial Max Mosley as president of the Federation Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA).
.

.
"The actress had proudly showed off her giant wedding ring to pressmen while attending a function in Paris with her man", some newspaper reported.
.

.
The two was engaged in 2005 after first meeting at a promotional event organized by Ferrari in Shanghai.
.
I've personally always liked watching Michelle Yeoh on TV or the big screen and I hope that she has found her happiness in Jean Todt. My heartiest congratulations to the both of them!
.

No comments: