Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sometimes, the rod kicks in

Yes (sob sob)........Mummy just caned me.
.
(3 hard lashes)
.
3 times to be exact, on my right thigh. Can you see those marks? Ouch!
.
.
Well, while Mummy was trying to shower and at the same time 'supervise' me, I was caught playing with the phone electrical cables near the wall electrical point.
.
Not only did I not heed her verbal warnings, I went on to strip myself naked. I was trying to join her as I would like to shower too but I know I showered earlier. Hee......cheeky me.
.
Of course, Mummy wouldn't want to have me shower again at 9+pm. She gave several verbal warnings for me to stop mis-behaving but I continued to stretch the tolerance band. I refused to listen and started playing with the water hose, spraying water all over the toilet floor.
.
Alright, I probably deserve this lesson. Once Mummy came out of the shower, she headed straight to grab her magic rod. She swung it 3 times straight at my thigh. I WAS STUNNED. I realised that I shouldn't TEST her patience and started wailing.
.
Poor Me, Mummy simply ignored my wailings. Not only that, she brought me to my MOST HATED CHAIR at home and ordered me to sit down. Well you see, this SPECIAL CHAIR is for naughty children who doesn't take or listen to instructions. It's placed at a corner and I HATED it MOST.
.
(I don't want to sit SPECIAL CHAIR)
.
I pleaded with Mummy and told her I don't want to sit down. I was left crying for a good 10 mins before I finally stop my sobbings. Then Mummy came over and 'negotiated' with me. I was told that I can leave the special chair ONLY IF I behave myself. Of course I promptly agreed.
.
Mummy finally 'release' me and I guarantee you, I BEHAVED VERY WELL after the canning saga. Not even the slightest mischief.
.
[Mummy] Guess sometimes the magic rod is REALLY needed to do the job (Although not at Mummy's wishes).
.

No comments: