Saturday, February 09, 2008

Year of the RA-TA-TOUILLE (Day 2)

(Hey, is that the RAT)
.
Hi Hi, 恭喜恭喜 新年快乐!!
.
Today, Daddy brought everyone (the ole' and the young) to the temple in the morning to pray & ask for blessings. We're hoping the family will be blessed the entire year with good health and wealth. I mean in the RA-TA-TOUILLE year.
.
(GONG-GONG & MA-MA holds onto my hands)
.

So being a growing and curious boy that I am, the moment we reached the temple grounds, I followed Daddy all over the place to learn this skill called "prayer".
.
(follow, look, see, then execute)
.
It's interesting. The adults were holding on to a few items. Colourful Papers that resemble those I use in my school.......some sticks and oh I know this, oranges. Daddy then patiently explained to me what those items represents.
.
Now that I have undergone the briefing, I'll need to start off my prayers with this item called "joss sticks".
.
(Prayer Execution)
.
So I'm going to request the Deities to bless me this entire year from school-bullies, more goodies and tit-bits from GONG-GONG, MA-MA and not forgeting my 姑姑. No more scoldings from Daddy & Mummy, may I grow up and mature soon (How about getting myself a girlfriend eh??............hee hee)
.
May everyone 過好年, prosperous and many abundance.

No comments: